Friday, May 07, 2010

Unfortunately, I have basically nothing new to report this week, because I have pretty much been in bed sick since Tuesday night. Big bummer. I'm not sure what it was, probably some sort of flu or GI thing, and it was pretty miserable there for a few days, but I think I am on the rebound now. Just in time for the weekend. :) I took my regular Spanish classes all week, though, which I really enjoy. I am finally starting to feel like I am picking up a lot of useful vocab... I can't believe I only have one week left after this!

Anyway, I still can't get my pictures to upload very well, so I am having to do them one at a time... in any case, here are a few of where I have been spending the majority of my time.

This is where I live. Lucy and Alberto's home facing the street:
This is the view of El Misti (snow-capped!) from the stairs on the front of the house:
This is a view of the backyard and the garden:

Toto, the pet monkey (random, Lucy found him in an ad in the newspaper):
And the tortise that roams the backyard and tries to come into the house whenever she can:

Chilis from the garden:

Next door is a school, and so at various times throughout the day, you can tell when the students are out for recess. Also, I occasionally hear them all singing together in chorus at the tops of their lungs (music class? choir practice? English class? not sure)... this afternoon it was Help by the Beatles, and last week they were singing She Drives Me Crazy, by Fine Young Cannibals.
I will keep working on uploading more pictures from my trip to the canyon last weekend; stay tuned!

1 comment:

Cccam Server said...

Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much inforamtion one can have from your world wide web. And with regards to producing money and

running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information
I always was concerned in this subject and stock still am regards for putting up.
Cccam Server | Cardsharing | Cardsharing Server | Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing